vege meat loaf

Thought that while I was sending this to a friend I would post it too.  Not
sure what book it comes from, a friend gave it to me and it had 2T oil in it
before too).  Nice with a tomatoey sauce and ...

Vege Meat Loaf

2 eggs, beaten (or 3 whites or however much subst)
1 C cottage cheese
1C rolled oats
1tsp sage or parsley
1 finely chopped onion
1T soy sauce
1t marmite or vegemite (yeast extract spread...i think it is a kiwi thing, so
if you can't get it try some kind of stock)

Mix all ingred together and put in greased loaf tin.  Bake approx 45 mins in
moderate oven till firm and brown.

Eat hot or cold.