Banana Bread

A couple of days ago, I baked the banana bread recipe that someone posted
(sorry I cannot give credit where credit is due), and the recipe turned out
really well.  My classmates LOVED the bread.  What made me so happy was that
it was low fat, too (although pretty high calorie with all the flour and
sugar).  There is one thing to note about the recipe, however.  It says baking
time is 45 min. to 1 hour, but I had to bake my loaf for over an hour and a
half.  Just so anybody that wants to bake it is prepared...

Thanks again to whoever posted the recipe.

Jennifer
--
After the game is played, the king and the pawn go into the same box.