Dayton, OH

Hi gang,

My husband and I will be in Dayton, OH for the better part of next week.
We will have access to cooking facilities while we're there, but it might
be nice if we could get something to eat besides what we cook and what we
manage to scrounge at the two banquets we're attending.  Anybody know any
good restaurants that cater to fatfree/vegan?  or whether there are any
good health food/natural food stores in the area?

Thanks,
Faith
--
Faith                      | "Censorship ends in logical completeness when
faith@xxxxxxxxx            | nobody is allowed to read any books except the