RE: Wheat Germ

I just use the wheat germ that I get in the bottles at the store,
instead of bulk.  I don't know why, it just tastes good and that's what
I've always done.  Not sure if it's toasted?  They have plain and then a
crunchy honey one, and they are both quite good.

Deana

*As of May 23, plz address email to:veggie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        http://www.angelfire.com/de/deanazacc
Deana Zaccagnini