Breakfasts

We're potatoes kinda people, and I love potatoes fo breakfast.
Of course, fried with onions and mushrooms and peppers and whatever
stuff you have tastes wonderful.

sigghhhhhhh.

Next best, (actually and obviously, best) spray a larage flat
baking dish with something (I use the olive oil spray from TJ's)
and chop or slice potatoes into it.  Salt & pepper and back until
almost done.  Add chopped onion toward the end.  I might try
mushrooms again sometime, but they add a lot of water and the
flavor ain't the same.  If you really must, you can sprinkle some
ff parmesan toward the last and let it toast on top.

Now, we don't do this weekdays, of course.  This is our weekend
breakfast.  One day of the weekend--that's mine, the other day is
sometimes pancakes (yuckkk!) for my SO.  And you should see the
syrup he uses on them!  Double yuckkkk!  I slice a banana onto
one and choke it down, then find some other fruit or bread to eat.

Occasionally, when I really NEED a comfort food, I do biscuits & gravy
(Morning Star patties), but don't think it fits the guidelines of this
list.  It's a lot better than it used to be (fat-wise), but still not
good enough.

Hoping someone else will toss out some good ideas too.

Doris