Migraine Headaches

	I have recently subcribed to FATFREE and I have been reading all
of the great articles and recipes that have been posted.  I know that many
of you have given Jeanelle great recipes ideas that have helped her with
her fight against breast cancer.  I was wondering if there might be any
recipes, foods, etc, that will help releive or prevent migraine headaches.
My mother suffers greatly of migraines and I feel terrible.  I truly wish
there is something I could do to help her.  I have read several articles
and books about migraine headaches and most say to stay away from wine,
caffine, sodium, chocolate, etc.
	I would appreciate it if anyone might have a solution to migraines
or at leat know of something that might reduce the pain.

Thanks,
Stella
umayuza@xxxxxxxxxxxx