meatless dinners

Does anybody know if all the dinners put out by Weight Watchers, Lean Cuisine
and Healthy Choice are meat based? I've been told that the Healthy Choice
dinners marked low fat and meatless are NOT truly vegetarian. In reading the
labels on some of the lasngna dinners put out by Weight Watchers I did not
see any meat mentioned in the list of ingredients. However, I am suspicious.
Should I be?

Larry Grossman- Mrpunman@xxxxxxx