McDougall's Alergy Diet

After having read about McDougall's plan on this list and the natural Nutrition
list, I decided to try it. My goal was not to lose weight, but to end my
digestive problems.I was in a lot of pain and couldn't take it anymore. I was
sick every single day for the past 6 months. I went to 3 doctors and they told
me that my problems could be due to stress and all they could do was give me
drugs to treat an inflamated colum. I didn't think my problems were due to
stress, but I tried the drugs anyway. They didn't help. When I asked the
doctors if in addition to lactose intolerance, I could have acquired other food
intolerances they said " No, your problems are nor due to food alergies."

Two weeks ago my pains got really bad, and I was so tired I couldn't function
well at school. I tried to work on my thesis but was too tired all the time!
So, I bought  "The McDougall Program: 12 Days to Dynamic Health," on Friday,
read it on Saturday, and started the Elimination Diet for Alergies on Sunday.
On Monday I was feeling a lot better and today I feel great! I'm not in pain, I
don't feel tired and sleepy, I don't feel sick anymore! I don't care what the
doctors say, now I know for sure that there are certain foods in addition to
dairy that I must avoid.
thanks for this great list! Paula