LTO sandwich

I have become a semi-vegetarian, using only chicken breast or turkey
breast as a source of protein.  I've cut out most dairy as well, except
occasional fat-free yogurt and skim milk.  As a result, I have gone from
a 50" waist (ugh!) to a 38" waist, and still improving.

Here's a vegetarian sandwich I've come to love.  I call it the LTO, or
Lettuce-Tomato-Onion sandwich.

2-3 leaves of green leaf Lettuce
1-2 slices of vine-ripe tomato
1-2 slices of onion
2 slices of your favorite fat-free bread
Spicy Brown Mustard

I spread mustard on one side of each slice of bread, then stack the
lettuce, tomato and onion.  This is wonderful with a bowl of Health
Valley's Spicy Vegetarian Chili, and is very filling.