Health valley products

 I can't even count the number of Health Valley products I've consumed over
the years, so maybe I can shed a little light.

Somebody wrote that HV granola bars are sweetened with fruits. I don't have
any with me right now, but I seem to remember that some of them also have
honey.

Someone  else asked about "Health Valley products (namely the granola bars)
being vegan." Besides the honey used in a lot of HV stuff, some of their
chocolate-flavored items, which are fat-free, also use egg whites.

Shawn Lovley