Keeping on Topic & Harissa

Yo, folks, you need to keep in mind that the topic limits for this
list are very tight.  Prior to the list break we had 3000+ readers.
We're now at 1300+ and will probably be back to our old levels by the
end of the year.  What this means is that this isn't and can't be a
general discussion newslist.  So read those list info files you got
when you joined.  If you need a new set, send email to:
fatfree-request@xxxxxxxxxxx with 'archive faqs' in the Subject line.

This means: no nutrition disucssion, no politics.  Also, no fish stock
in recipes, and nuts need to be a very limited part of recipes.  When
I see errant recipes I try to divert them from the digest, but I don't
pre-moderate.

I've gotten several questions regarding Harissa.  I posted the Harissa
recipe in issue #14.  It's a Tunisian hot sauce.  Commerical versions
usually, but not always, contain oil.  In a pinch, you could
substitute chinese chili-garlic sauce.

--
Michelle Dick       artemis@xxxxxxxxx       East Palo Alto, CA