worchestershire sauce

On Sat, 29 Mar 1997, Sharon McCleave wrote:

> I haven't sampled this recipe Holly, but it's the ff version of the nuts and
> bolts party snack thang.  It might be worth a try:
> Spicy Spoon Size Shreddie Snack :-)
> 1  tbsp     worchestershire sauce (ooops! Anchovies!  Suggest your soy
> sauce.)

While worchestershire sauce does contain anchovies, there are several
veggie versions on the market.  I think the kind I grabbed was
"Wizard's."  I've seen this in the regular grocery stores here in N.C.,
but I know the regular stores here are nothing like those in more
rural areas of the country.

Susan Lehman
UNC-Chapel Hill