Vegetarian etiquette redux

I responded to Bev's writing with a caveat that it was not only her words
that prompted me, but a lot of commentary on veg lists. I am thinking
specifically of a "it's just too gross to eat with non-veggies" comment
on VEGLIFE not too long ago.

Bev responded to me privately with a very nice email which clarified her
post. It seems that she has some "friends" who think it's "cute" to hide
animal products and fat in recipes that they swear are OK for her to eat,
to see if they can "fool" her. In these circumstances, I would (rather
than scream at them for being jerks) take Bev's course of action and
LEAVE.

It makes getting a local potluck fatfree group seem like a good thing...

Regards,
Cyn

Cynthia Barnes      cbarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx