good cheap veggie sushi

Michelle -- would you mind telling us which restaurant serves
such a tantalizing list of veggie sushi?  I assume it is in
Palo Alto.

In Berkeley, we have "Sushi-a-float", and at lunchtime  you sit
there and pull things off the boats that go by.  Entertainment
plus good food.  They have a japanese spinach salad roll that is
really excellent (would love the recipe).  Prices are similar to
what you quoted for the restaurant in PA.

Ellen