sandwich idea

Recently I found a quick sandwich recipe on one of the vegie web sites,can't
remember which one, but I think it was Veggies Unite.

It was simply barbecue sauce and sliced onion.  I purchased a bottle of
Jackaroo Australian style barby sauce for .99 cents on sale to give it a try.
I don't think I have ever bought barbecue sauce.  Well, what a nice change
from salsa, which we use a lot, probably daily.  For a quick lunch I just had
ff cheese (Healthy Choice), barby sauce and alfalfa sprouts in ff Pita.  This
brand sauce tastes good,  not too strong tasting, and it is fatfree.

Barbara