teething

I was interested to see the mention of frozen grapes for teething babies,
but was also concerned about choking. My daughter loved frozen peas! She
never choked on them and they were terrific for fine motor development. It
always seemed like I was giving her something akin to pebbles, but she did
love them and she has loved peas ever since!

--
  Susan M. Staecker                     staecker@xxxxxxxxxx
  MIT Lincoln Laboratory                tel. 617-981-4164