Navratna Curry

French Beans, Carrots, Potatoes, Cauliflower, Capsicum, cashewnuts, raisins,
green peas - each 100 g.

2 Tomatoes
1 c curd or yoghurt
4 tablespoon ghee
Salt and sugar to taste
Pineapple slices and few cherries for garnishing

Grind:-
6 cloves garlic, 2 green chillies, 4 Kashmiri chillies or chillie powder
according to taste, 1 inch ginger piece, 2 teaspoon coriander seeds, 1 t
cummin seeds, 1 t sweet cummin seeds, 3 cardamoms

Cut Frenchbeans, carrots and potatoes in small cubes. Cut cauliflower in big
pieces. Cook french beans, carrots, cauliflower and green peas. (I cook in
microwave). Roast or cook potatoes. Cut capsicum in julienne. Make tomato
paste. In one pan put little oil and add grinded paste. Fry for few minutes.
Mix tomatoes and curd and add to it. Fry for few minutes. Then add all
vegetables, sugar, salt and cook for few minutes. Garnish.

Adapted according to my requirement from Cookery Book by Tarla Dalal.