Pumpkin Spice cookies using flaxseed

I don't have a flaxseed muffin recipe but it
did remind me of this great cookie recipe.  Hope you
enjoy it as much as our family does.

Pumpkin Spice Cookies

3 cups whole wheat pastry flour
4 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1-1/2 cups sugar
4 Tbsp flaxseeds
1-1/2 cups water
1-3/4 cups cooked pumpkin
1 cup raisins

Preheat oven to 350

Mix the dry ingredients and set aside.
Blend flaxseeds and 1 cup water in a blender for 1
to 2 minutes, until the mixture has the consistency
of beaten egg white.  Add to the dry ingredients,
along with the pumpkin, remaining water and raisins.
Mix until just combined. Drop by tablespoonfuls
onto a nonstick or lightly oil-sprayed baking sheet.
Bake 15 mins, or until lightly browned.  Remove from
baking sheet with a spatula, and place on a rack to
cool.  Store in an airtight container.

Makes 36 cookies