diabetic dessert

What about a fruit bowl?  I like to cut up a variety of fruit
and sprinkle some Better Than Milk powder over it.  You can
use the BTM Light for this--it doesn't need to dissolve.

It gives it a bit of creaminess and, if you don't tell people
what it is (NOT dairy and NOT sugar and NOT all those things
that are so important--no, NECESSARY--to a full life--sorry,
sometimes the attitudes of some of these ridiculous peole
bang up against my attitude and I lose it just a bit), they
will accept it quite cheerfully and enjoy it.

Sometimes, when I find what looks like a fairly ripe mango,
I put it into the blender with an orange or something juicy,
use that for a dressing for a fruit salad.

Also, I really like breads, and I especially like breads that
include nuts (Trader Joe's makes a great walnut sourdough
bread).  Now, I know that nuts are high fat, but a few nuts
in a bread that had no other fat keeps the % low and really
adds a nice crunch and makes it a bit more festive.  Anyway,
a slice of this, maybe toasted but not necessary, with a
nice fruit salad makes a great dessert for me.

Good luck.

Doris