ordering from Dixie Diner's Club

I apologize for the redundancy of this post.  After reading so many good
comments re: Dixie Diner's Club, I called for a catalog, which looks
wonderful.

Have any of you tried Mrs. Malibu's 95% fat free peanut butter (made from
defatted peanut flour)?  That looks mighty tempting to me, but I hate to
invest in it (with the shipping & handling) without someone's recommendation.

Perhaps you could post directly to me, rather than the digest, since we had
so much discussion on this recently, but what are your favorite products from
this company?  I'm toying with the idea of trying the Beef-Not stuff &
Egg-not, among other things.

Any info would be much appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Kathy