Re: Bajan beans - thanks!

Michelle Dick, you are our new best friend!!  I made Gabe's beans your way a
few days ago and brought some to work with me (a co-worker and I are
taste-testing each other's veggie recipes).  They were such a hit that she is
making them for dinner tonight.  I would like to mention that one habanero
was perfect for her (she's timid about edible flame) but I would add more for
that big potful.  You were right - I can't imagine a jalapeno adding a thing!
 Thanks, and keep the recipes coming.