corn salad

Found this at a summer solstice celebration this weekend:

Corn and pepper salad

32 oz white shoepeg corn, frozen or fresh
16 oz young peas, frozen or fresh
1/4 cup finely chopped vidalia onion
1/3 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
1/3 cup finely chopped yellow bell pepper
1/3 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
1/2 cup Ken's Honey Dijon ff salad dressing

Put frozen vegetables in colander and rinse until thawed,
drain well and place in salad bowl.  Add peppers and
onions and mix well.  Add dressing and refrigerate for
an hour or two, serve.
Adjust mixture to taste; I find adding the whole pepper of each
each color, chopped, is popular at my house.