Thank you!

Thank you to everyone who has given me ideas for how to use my peaches.
 I am definitely going to try dehydrating some (although I don't own an
actual dehydrator).  I think I remeber some discussion about that maybe
last year, so I'll check the back issues.  I'll also try some of the
different preserves, and I'll let you guys know what works well for me.
 Once again, thanks so much.  I can't wait to bite into that first juicy
peach -- yummm!

Suzanne