Susan Powter

Sherri,

Susan Powter is the one I can thank for my lifestyle changes for the
better.  Once I became really aware of where the fat is, it really helped
me.  Also, I had been a vegetarian for years, but couldn't control
sweets.  I had been yo yo dieting for over 20 years.  I loved all her
books and have the cookbook that came out last year.

Unfortunately, I reached a place where I couldn't continue with the high
sugar, fat free foods and continue to loose or maintain.  But it took
over 1 1/2 years after switching to a low fat (10% fat) before that
happened and I never felt deprived at all.

Now, I try to eat sweets in more moderation, and I've always preferred
after switching to low fat to make them myself to stay away from all the
unidentified chemicals included in them.  I have a large assortment of
low fat and fat free cookbooks.  My favorite is The Butter Buster
Cookbook by Pam Mycoski.

Sorry I got long winded.  I'd love to see more books out by Susan Powter.

Viveca