Peaches galore!

Hello...It's a beautiful sunny day here in Virginia, and I hope that the
rest of you are enjoying a pleasant day as well.

I'm writing because for the first time, my fruit trees are really
producing.  Within a month, I am going to be buried in peaches, and
apples as well.  I'm expecting the most success form the peaches,
though.  So, I am appealing to all of you for your best fruit ideas.  I
know we will eat lots of them whole, or sliced on cereal, but any
recipes would be appreciated as well.  Also, I expect that we'll want to
freeze and preserve some, but I would like to do this without adding any
sugar, so I would be interested in any ideas on that.

Thanks so much for the help!

Suzanne