frozen veg

<< He still eats a lot of frozen vegetables. I'd prefer he ate
 more fresh ones. But for one person it is difficult to buy
 in small enough quantities...one ends up throwing away a lot.

Frozen isn't really that bad and it is convenient.  I understand that the
nutrient loss is low and in some cases nutrients may be higher than stuff
that is left around for days in transit....     So good for your Dad!   (and
also, congrats to Scream4@aol. for losing 71 lbs!)    Joanna in DC