Enticing children to eat veges....

I am the mother of a 2 1/2 year old who has recently started to eat more meatless meals.  My daughter eats a balanced diet that includes a lot of fresh fruit, milk, cheese, yogurt, and pasta.  My dilemma is vegetables.  I have tried raw, sauteed, with dressing as a dip, in pasta sauce, etc.  She either doesn't eat them or picks around them.  Any suggestions on how to incorporate the vegetables into meals that are meatless but also appeal to a toddler?  Also, does anyone have any resource guide references for toddler nutrition which is relatively meatless?  I am concerned about meeting all of her nutritional needs while she is growing, especially since she doesn't like many veges or beans.
Theresa Wier
The Bush School
409/862-3469
twier@xxxxxxxxxxxx