Rice & Beans

Since I'm getting so many recipes I thought I'd contribute this one I made up
the other night.

Red Rice & Beans

1-1/2 cups uncooked long grain brown rice
one 16oz can diced tomatoes, including juice
1 can kidney beans, rinsed
1 -2 green peppers, chopped
1 large onion, chopped
1 to 2 teaspoons cumin
1 teaspoon basil
4 to 6 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon Worchestershire sauce
3 cups vegetable broth
tabasco sauce to taste

Put everything into a large saucepan, cover, and cook until rice is tender,
about 40-45 minutes. Leftovers taste good topped with your favorite salsa and
 rolled up into a WW tortilla. Add letuce and tomato if you wish.
Enjoy! Jan Bennicoff