Yummy Corn Bread

Hello!

I made the "Amazing Corn Bread" the other day and it was great!  I did
not have any creamed corn, so I made it without and it was perfect.
However, today I had creamed corn and made it and it was more like a
corn pudding muffin thing (still tasty...)  Should I have reduced the
amount of milk or applesauce to compensate for the extra liquid the
creamed corn added?  I also threw in some diced fresh jalapenos, yum!
Thanks for all the breakfast ideas, my boring routine is no longer
boring!

Felicia
Durham, NC