Re: McDougall and processed foods

Hi Sheri,

When we chew our unprocessed foods, we don't grind each particle into fine
powder (the way a flour mill does) before we swallow.  (You could test this
out easily, but it would be a little gross ;-)

Even worse, white flours (and I suspect some wholemeals) get filtered to
remove large particles and bran.  So you're just not getting the same food!

Hope this helps.
Jess