Recipe (vegan): Vegetable Salad

This is my favourite salad at the moment. Use the French Dressing that I
posted previously.

Kate

                    Red Pepper, Carrot and Broccoli Salad

                                                                    Serves 1

1 sweet red bell pepper
1 medium carrot
2 large broccoli florets, with stalk
1/2 celery stick
1 tbsp French Dressing, regular or low fat

1. Deseed the pepper and cut into 1 cm squares. Peel and grate the carrot.
Slice across the broccoli stems so you get chopped tops and thinly-sliced
stalks. Chop the celery finely.

2. Mix all together, add your favourite French Dressing and mix again. Leave
in the fridge for about 1/2 hour before serving on a bed of finely-shredded
Little Gem lettuce.

Kate's Cookery Site - http://users.ox.ac.uk/~corp0141/Cooking/index.html
Comments and questions to Kate L Pugh (pugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)