McDougall Recipes

Many thanks to all who e-mailed re. McDougall Maximum Weight Loss Plan.
I have not been able to get the books here but my sister who lives in N.
Carolina has got two books for me and will be bringing them home for me
in two weeks.However could I ask another favour?I.m stumped until I get
the books on things to eat.This is my first venture into vegetarianism.
I've gone through my back copies of this list and been able to pick out
a few McDougall recipes but could some of you please e-mail me privately
with some more recipes to keep me going until I get the books?I'm short
of ideas for breakfast in particular and I'm not sure about protein.
Still I'm determined to give this my best shot so all help will be
greatly appreciated.
Many Thanks
Maralyn