freezing food

Someone asked yesterday about freezing foods.  I like to use the
Tupperware freezer mates.  They come in a variety of sizes and they are
flexible so you can pop the frozen foods out without thawing. (I do this
a lot with soups and sauces that I forget to take out to defrost in
advance.They can be put directly into a pot on low heat where they
defrost and reheat at the same time.)  I have had no problem with freezer
burn with these things either.

They have new freezer containers now that can also be microwaved in--so
no extra dirty pans. They look really great, but they come in only one
color and I think it is absolutely hideous, so I haven't purchased any.
For now I will stick with the freezer mates (they still sell both), but
if anyone has tried them I would love to hear what you thought (I'm still
hopeing for a reasonable color someday!).

[standard disclaimer:  I just love the stuff, I don't sell it]

Kristin