fondue recipe request

Could anyone suggest some good fondue recipes?  It used to be a favorite
treat during my SAD days, but now that I've given up cream & cheese, my
options are very limited.  I'm trying to think of some kind of thick and
creamy sauce suitable for some serious bread or vegetable dipping.  Though
I've given up the high-fat dairy, I wouldn't mind using nonfat products.
The archive has a few ideas, but I'm interested in others.  Actually, a
tomato based fondue sauce could really hit the spot ...  So there's my
challenge - any suggestions?

Kristin

Kristin Bass                     || Teaching looks pretty easy when your
The University of Michigan       ||   chalkboard is a computer screen and
Combined Program in              ||   you're a thousand miles from the
  Education and Psychology       ||   classroom.
email: kmbass@xxxxxxxxx          ||     adaptated from Dwight D. Eisenhower