Delicious Black Bean Soup

I have found the best black bean soup and I would like to pass it on to
you all..
It is Cajun style Black Bean Soup with seasonings and vegetables.
It is a 8 oz dry mix
For a free recipe pamphlet call or write to:
SOUTHERN SEASONINGS, INC.
P.O. Box 178
Broussard, LA 70518  USA
Tele: (318) 837-8866
Fax: (318) 837-8864
I am in no way connected with this company except I enjoy their products
and would like you all to know about them.
P.S. The good thing is there is only 1 gram of fat per serving :)

Thanks :)
Kim
ksirvin@xxxxxxxxxxx