french toast

I'm not vegan so I hope this fits in with your diet:
Get some thick slices of bread - cinnamon, raisin, fruit bread is nice
Mix in a bowl some egg replacer with milk and some vanilla essence.  You can
add sugar too but if you serve it with syrup it will be really sweet.
Soak teh bread for half a minute, then fry in  a sprayed pan for a minute or 2
each side.  Serve with dry-fried banana slices and blueberries (if they are
frozen, fry them too) and maple syrup.

Sprinkle with cinnamon!  YUM!!