energy bars

I just read the post where someone was looking for a vegan alternative
to the power bar. Someone suggested the Clif Bars then listed its
ingredients. Just a note of warning: "natural flavors" can include
animal products. The only way to find out what "natural flavors" are in
Clif Bars is to call the company. I know it is annoying, but vegans have
to watch that carefully...animal products show up in the darndest
places. (I have found it in dried banana chips!)

Amy

Get Private Web-Based Email Free http://www.hotmail.com