winter squash and Dixie's

>does anyone have any good ideas or recipes for what to do with some pureed
>winter squash that I have in my freezer?

With Puréed Carrots:
Boil 1lb of carrots until tender, then purée.  Combine with 1 lb of puréed
winter squash, then heat the combination through.  Stir in 2 Tbsp ff sour
cream and ground nutmeg.

OR, one of the following:

Applesauce cinnamon:
4 c squash purée
1 c applesauce
1/2 tsp each S and P
1/4 tsp cinnamon

Honey Ginger:
4 c squash purée
2 Tbsp honey
pinch ground ginger
S and P

Chive Jalepeno
4 c squash purée
2 Tbsp chopped chives
1 tsp finely chopped jalepeno (or pinch pepper flakes)
S and P

Re: Dixie Diner's
Suzie wrote,
>Sharon's also correct about the key lime-flavored  Instant Yogurt being a
>bit sweet. But the banana, strawberry, and country apple are darn close to
>the real thing.

Thanks Suzie!  The country apple and strawberry both caught my attention in
the catalogue, so I'm sorry I missed them first time around.  I'll take
your advice and try one of them next.

Sharon

Sharon M.  BSc(Hons)Ost, MRO MGO
Reg'd Osteopath