Glad-to Have-You-Back Offerings

Hi All!

So-oo good to be back together!

Thanks, Michelle, for sticking to this project and taking it where you
had to take it to serve so many of us. My check will be in the mail
tomorrow!

Thanks a bunch!!!

Here's a wonderful simple, easy taste treat...

Tofu Nuggets

?Cut tofu in chunks & brush with soy sauce, mirin or other non-fat
liquid condiment.
?Bake at high temperature 375-450 degrees 'til brown & crisp.
?Use in any recipe where crunchy protein would be desirable. (We love it
in Oriental dishes.) Add just before serving to retain crunch.

Bon Appetit sans Gras