Quick recipes/ideas

>Also I need some extremely quick recipes or ideas.
>
>Thanks!
>
>Zoe Sodja

I, too, need some quick suggestions, especially for things I can take to
work for lunch.  I eat while I'm driving, no access to microwave, etc., and
I need some things that are FAST and easy to make in the morning.  For now,
my favorite is:

A ff flour tortilla, with a couple of spoonfuls of ff cottage cheese, and
some chopped raw vegetables--combination of red cabbage, cucumbers, green
onions, peppers, radishes, whatever--sometimes with a bit of ff italian
dressing added.

Easy, portable, and quick, as long as I already have the bowl of chopped
veggies in the regrigerator!

Lindsay