Passover recipes

Meryl Gardner asked for passover [pesach] recipes. I'm interested, too.
Here's a recipe I found years ago [source is a supermarket circular
ShopRite, I think.] These can be served as burgers or a side dish. Even my
SADD husband eats this.

Vegetable Cutlets

1 1/4 cups finely chopped green pepper [I use half red and half green]
1 1/4 cups grated raw carrot, packed tightly
1 1/4 cups chopped raw spinach, packed tightly [10 oz. frozen chopped
spinach drained also works]
3 medium potatoes boiled and mashed
1 tablespoon grated raw onion
1 tablespoon minced parsley
6 oz. egg substitute [or 3 eggs]
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/4 cup matzo meal

Mix vegetables and parsley. Beat eggs and salt. Add to vegetables. Stir
until mixed. Stir in matzo meal and let stand for 30 minutes ["standing" not
necessary with egg substitute]. Form into patties and fry in nonstick pan
until brown on both sides. [I've also baked this in an 8 x 13 pan at 350 F
for 1 hour until top is crispy.]

I'm glad the list is back. Thanks for all the inspiration and ideas you've
given me in the past.  Bette