Re: Buffalo "Non-Wings" ?

Hi Kellie,

I buy a can of Loma Linda "Skallops," which is actually very lowfat seitan
(gluten) made from wheat.  Then I cut them in half so that they're thinner,
then put them in a container with a packet of Shake 'n Bake Hot and Spicy
for Ch*ck*n (this appears to be the only Shake 'n Bake product that is
vegetarian).  I shake it together, pour it into a nonstick roasting pan,
spread things out, and bake at 375 degrees F. for 30 minutes.  My family
just loves this!  I like it either plain or with ff coctail sauce.

BTW, if you miss shr*mp coctails, dice up some of these fake "Skallops" and
mix it with a ff vegetarian coctail sauce.  Refrigerate for an hour, then enjoy!

Regards,

Sherry