ff salad dressing

Charlie asked about ff salad dressing - when I'm in a hurry, I use those
little packets for mixing Italian dressing.  I ignore the instructions to
add oil and increase the water and vinegar content.  Use a good wine or
basalmic vinegar and you will never go back.  I especially like garlic wine
vinegar.  I can't stand oily dressings anymore, they are repulsive!

Do read the packet ingredients well, some contain anchovies or oil.  The
Italian style mixes are usually the safest bet.  Don't be afraid to just
mix a bunch of your own spices with vinegar and water, that's what I
usually do.  Vinegar and fruit juice can be interesting, too.

Anne