Help: Eating in Germany

Hello everyone!  I'm planning on taking a trip to Germany for the month of
January.  I'm *very* concerned about what/where I'm going to eat.  I'm going
with a group of SAD eaters who, in no way, are going to adjust their eating
habits to satisfy mine.  We're traveling the whole month and plan to stay in
Cologne, Hamburg, Berlin, Weimar, Nuremberg, and Munich.  My image of German
food has always been fatty, creamy, and meaty.  Can anyone give me an idea
of what to expect or what I can do to survive there?  We will be eating out
for all meals which makes it hard to regulate the intake of fat, salt and
calories.  HELP!!!

Thanks in advance -- You all have been real saints on this list!

Casey, Pittsburgh PA

"When the end of the world comes, I want to be in Cincinnati because
it's always twenty years behind the times."

                                My Main Man ---> Mark Twain