vegan restaurants in NZ and Australia

Good Luck with that!

I was in Melbourne last week and went to a fantastic cheap vegan restaurant in
St Kilda called Wild Rice, mostly lowish fat too.

As for in NZ where I live, you may have more luck with Auckland than the others
- Arrowtown is a very small place and if its like alot of small nz towns the
only options will be fish and chips or burgers (and no, they prob won't have
heard of vege or bean burgers!).  In  Queenstown the best options are probably
stuff like vege sushi because it is  aplace that is very oriented to Japanese
tourists.  christchurch has alot of cafes now for meals, or if she just wants a
great baked potato for lunch then try the black and gold baked potato cart in
the Square or at the Arts Centre!  Need any more info, let me know.

Bronwyn