Re: Roasted Garlic

I just wrap the head of garlic in a bit of foil and roast it at about 350
for about 45 minutes or until the head is golden brown and soft. I then
separate the cloves and either peel them or squeeze them out into a bowl
and mash the garlic.

My favorite spread involves mixing 2 heads of garlic with one 8 oz package
fat free cream cheese and 5 or 6 sun dried tomato halves (not packed in
oil) chopped. I also add some oregano with salt & pepper to taste. The
spread should be chilled for a couple of hours or overnight to let the
flavors combine. It's yummy on ff crackers or celery sticks.

Sincerely,

Marie Finch
mfinch@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Rocket Download