help!

we're going to a get-together this weekend so i called the hostess
yesterday to find out what i could bring.  it will be about 14 of us so i
suggested having a potluck to save her time.  she said that other people
don't like to cook or bake as much as i do (i'm changing my license plate
to bty crkr (betty crocker)) and that she already decided what to make.
i have ibs (irritable bowel syndrome) so i can't have fatty food, spicy
food, dairy products, etc. so i cringed when she said the soup contains
two types of meat, two types of cheeses and a bunch of other stuff.  i
thought that was bad enough until she said dessert was viennetta ice
cream, very "rich and creamy".  made my tummy hurt just thinking about
it!  what do i do?  my husband said i should have told her that i get
sick eating that type of food but i didn't want to have her change the
menu all because of me.  she did ask me to bring an appetizer so i'm
making something very healthy and i'm thinking about bring ff pumpkin
bread for dessert but what about the main course?  tia for any
suggestions on what i can do.

mandy