Roasted Garlic

> Have any of you roasted garlic?  I'm interested in how you did it,
> what kinds of garlic did you use (and really enjoy), and how you used
> them in spreads, by themselves or in other recipes?

>    Thanks in advance,

>    Lois J

I use the garlic I get in the produce dept of the grocery store. A head is
a larger than a golf ball but smaller than a tennis ball.  Take of some of
the excess papery skin, but don't peel it and  just wrap it in aluminum
foil and bake (I usually do this if I am baking something else) I probable
bake it at about 350 for 1/2 an hour.

When it's done, I break out a clove and squeeze it out the skin. Spread it
on a piece of toasted french bread.  YUM!

Tonya