A recipe for Mixed vegetable soup

Delicious and Nutritious Mixed Vegetable Soup

I make this soup whenever I have  fresh vegetables at home.
Also my favorite recipe as I do not like the taste of corn starch or any
other thickner in my soup.

Servings 4

2 Medium sized potatoes
1 bunch fresh spinach
5 medium carrot
4 stalks Asparagus
1 medium large ripe tomato
1/3 bunch of fresh cilantro
3 medium carrots
About 5-6 cups of water
A pinch of Salt
A dash of ground black pepper

Delicious and Nutritious Mixed Vegetable Soup

I make this soup whenever I have  fresh vegetables at home

Servings 4

2 Medium sized potatoes
1 bunch fresh spinach
5 medium carrot
4 stalks Asparagus
1 medium large ripe tomato
1/3 bunch of fresh cilantro
3 medium carrots
About 5-6 cups of water
A pinch of Salt
A dash of ground black pepper

Chop the Spinach, carrots,Asparagus finely. Cut  potatoes into large
pieces, into not more than 4 pieses per potato, as  we want big pieses
of potatoes. Boil all the veggies in a large stock pot with the water
and a pinch of salt, until  the vegetables get soft. Then pick out the
boiled pieses of potaoes and blend them with the tomato and 1/4 cup
water in a blender.
Put the potato - tomato paste in a non-stick  pot and saute for 10-15
mins on a low heat until it gets roasted and dry. Then add  the boiled
vegetables with the water to the roasted paste and let simmer for
another 5 minutes. Add more water if desired. Garnish with chopped
cilantro and a dash of pepper.
Can Substitute spinach with   cabbage . Can add other fresh vegetables
like green beans, spring onions, beetroot....

Ishinder