Chris and DD's Creme It

The Creme It I bought came with recipes for uses in puddings, soups, and
sauces.
Since then I've discovered lots of other uses, including a fabulous
Alfredo sauce for pasta,etc (few Tablespoons CremeIt to desired thickness,
a little water, parmesan (fatfree), a dash of white pepper and nutmeg. Maybe
they forgot to send your recipes???

Mrs Malibus can be warmed slightly in microwave to spreadable texture.